As a 501(c)(3) non-profit organization (Federal Tax ID#95-4686764), The Learning Centers at Fairplex relies on the generosity of supporters to sustain its programs which benefit the community.
Our most constant and generous support comes from individuals and community partners just like you, who believe in the power of education and the lasting value of a learning experience that shapes one’s life. A gift to the annual fund helps TLC meet its most immediate needs and initiatives that would otherwise not be possible, such as:
- Hands-on exhibitions and workshops
- Interactive school-age programming at the L.A. County Fair
- Vocational training that helps students find employment
- Leadership opportunities for high school students
- Quality early childhood education and parent support services
Ways to Give
Donors can designate their contribution to a specific program or make a donation to the TLC annual fund to support all of the organization’s educational initiatives.
What can your $100 donation provide?
- Nine hours of Career & Technical Education Center training for one student
- Leadership materials and supplies for Junior Fair Board students
What can your $50 donation provide?
- Curriculum and bus transportation for ten local students to attend a field trip at the Los Angeles County Fair
What can your $25 donation provide?
- Three months of instructional materials for one Child Development Center student
Every gift matters, and your support goes farther thanks to the partnership of the Los Angeles County Fair Association. Because of this partnership, TLC programs benefit through in-kind contributions of facility and staff resources, which make it possible for 100% of each donation to go directly to benefit program participants.
Methods to Donate
- Donate online — Make your gift today!
- Make a recurring gift — Monthly or yearly donations can be made over the phone via credit card by calling the TLC Development office at (909) 865-4205.
- Employer Matching Gifts — Most employers will match the gifts employees make to charitable organizations.
- Tributes & Memorials — Give in memory of a loved one.
- Planned Giving — Be a part of the Legacy Society and consider our organization as you plan your trust, bequest, endowment, and estate options. To discuss gift planning, please contact Nena Hernandez at (909) 865-4207 or email email@example.com. We appreciate your consideration of this special type of support that ensures relevant educational opportunities at Fairplex for years to come.